Junior Data Engineer
Email receive CV email@example.com
Workplace Ha Noi
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Professional working environment with many attractive training and compensation policies.
- With the Salary + benefit very well.
- You will have many opportunities to learn Google Cloud certifications such as Professional Cloud Architect, Professional Data Engineer, etc.
- Access the public cloud platform with the world’s most advanced technologies from Google.
- Help you create a new breakthrough in knowledge in your field.
LAO ĐỘNG HĂNG SAY
VẬN MAY SẼ ĐẾN
- Consult and define the customer's comprehensive system architecture, platform, products, and solutions on Google Cloud to ensure security and optimize costs.
- Work closely with customers before deployment to design and architect for solutions.
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other administrators and engineers through internal wiki articles and customer training.
- Use tools from Google Cloud, Open Source, or self-developed to troubleshoot and provide solutions to customer problems.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis reports.
- Support customers with issues related to Google Cloud through Ticket System, Email, Chat, Phone, and Remote.
- Two years of experience in building & maintaining Cloud infrastructure.
- Have good experience working on the Linux operating system.
- Have good knowledge and expertise when using Google Cloud, especially GCP's services in the fields such as computing, containers, databases, networking, storage, management, and security.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, and deploying applications on the GCP environment.
- Have the ability to deploy infrastructure with Terraform.
- Have basic knowledge of Networking (such as TCP/IP, VLAN, Routing).
- Have basic knowledge of storage and backup systems such as SAN, Object Storage.
- Have basic knowledge of database systems (Mysql, PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
- Good skills in scripting with Bash/Python.
- Experience in writing technical documents for colleagues and clients is a plus.
- Customer support skills through Ticket Systems (Zendesk, HubSpot, Jira, Service Desk, Freshdesk, OsTicket, etc.)
- Good English skills.
Have the following certificates (or equivalent):
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
- Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Google Cloud Associate Cloud Engineer
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- 13th month salary
- Promotion once/year
- Insurance base on the Vietnam labor law
- Yearly vacation
- 12 full-paid days off
Apply Your CV Here